Château Franc Mayne

Château Franc Mayne

vendredi 25 janvier 2008

Learning to blog!

First, let me say how excited I am over the opportunity to meet every one of the women taking part in Sharon's conference, both French and American. I learned and came away excited that I could do more to improve my business. Having a great product is only the beginning! Thank you for inviting me to your blog, Myriam. I have never participated on a blog, but after our seminar I am really excited to do more with web communication. I have already put some of our lessons to work. Right before the seminar I sent out a large mailing that resulted in three contacts from the Press. They all said that they had researched me on my website before calling. I had just upgraded the website the week prior and was really glad that I had! I also felt better prepared to respond to the opportunity. I hope that everyone will try at least one new thing and report back on the results. My first really new thing was sending a sample to a journalist that requested it, with the proper lable on the bottle. Before, I would probably have refused to send the wine if she did not want to meet me in person. It was for a wine and food magazine article, which we learned was a good place to be, so I took a chance. Keep in touch. Yours truly, Linda Neal, Tierra Roja Vineyards

Premièrement, je me permets de dire combien j 'ai été excitée par l'occasion qui m'a été donnée de rencontrer chacune des femmes prenant part à la conférence de Sharon, Française et Américaine. J'ai appris et je suis ressortie excitée à l'idée que je pourrais faire plus pour améliorer mes affaires. Avoir un grand produit est seulement un début! Merci de m'inviter à votre blog, Myriam. Je n'ai jamais participé à un blog, mais après notre séminaire je suis vraiment déterminée à faire plus avec la communication en ligne. J'ai déjà appliqué certaines de nos leçons pour travailler. Juste après le séminaire, j'ai fait un mailing important; cela a eu pour résultat trois contacts avec la presse. Ils ont tous dit qu'ils avaient cherché mon site web avant de m'appeler. J'avais amélioré mon site web la semaine précédente et j'étais vraiment contente de l'avoir fait! Je me suis sentie mieux préparée aussi à répondre à cette opportunité. J'espère que tout le monde essaie au moins une nouvelle chose et donnera un retour sur les résultats. Ma première vraie nouvelle chose a été d'envoyer un échantillon à un journaliste qui me l'avait demandé avec le bon label sur la bouteille. Avant, j'aurais refusé probablement d'envoyer le vin si elle n'avait pas voulu me rencontrer en personne. C'était pour un article de magazine de vin et nourriture, que nous savions être intéressant pour nous, donc j'ai couru le risque. On reste en contact. Amicalement, Linda Neal, Tierra Roja Vineyards.

1 commentaire:

Myriam RUER a dit…

Thany you for your participation, Linda. It is the first time for me also to create and write on a blog and I am sure every woman on this "Napa meeting" will use efficiently the informations we got.
We had today an article on a newspaper. I will put it on the blog very soon.
All the best,

Myriam